- Abstracts can be submitted online as well as via email.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- The abstract may not be longer than 250 to 300 words.
- The text must be formatted in Time New Romans 10. Only the title, abbreviations and acronyms should be in ALL CAPS.
- Abbreviations should be defined.
- Please write abstract concisely, clearly and structure with the headings:
- Problem statement
- Please ensure that your abstract does not contain spelling, grammar or scientific errors, as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted. No proofreading will be done.
- Linguistic accuracy is the responsibility of the submitter.
- Abstract submissions that do not meet the above noted guidelines may be rejected without review.
- Please include Disclosure of Interest, if any, at the end of the abstract body.
- The Organizing Committee may request additional information about abstracts.
- All submitted abstracts/ papers / posters will go through a blind peer review process and accepted manuscripts will be published in conference proceedings.
- Conference proceeding will be submitted to ISI Thomson Reuters Web of Science for consideration and indexation.
FINAL PAPER SUBMISSION
If your abstract has been accepted, you should submit your Final Paper .The full article must be submitted as a MS Word file in DOC or DOCX format (PDF format is not accepted). The final paper length should be between 10 to 15 pages. (including references).
A paper should contain the description of your study and should be structured in different sections such as: Abstract, Introduction, Methodology, Results, Conclusions, Acknowledgements (if applicable) and References.
Selected conference papers will be published in special / Scopus indexed journals associated with this conference. Associated journals will allocate a special / regular issue for papers submitted to this conference.